Sunday, April 11, 2010

A day at the Zoo Atlanta









We had plans to visit the zoo, but what my kids did not know, was that I called their Aunt Caren and cousin Olivia to come join us. The plan was that she would call us when she got there and meet up with us. She did and it was priceless. The kids loved it! I wish I had a picture of Grant when he saw Olivia. He just looked at her up and down, put his hands close to her but wasn't sure. He looked at her like I know you and then he place his hands on her cheeks and then hugged her. OMG!!! This had to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen. The whole time Olivia was just looking at him. Abby and Blake looked to see who Grant was hugging and started hugging Olivia too. Hal and I told no one and it was great. We will have to do this again Caren, surprise or not! Thank you for coming with us.
These are some of my favorite pictures of the day. (out of 237 pictures)


Hello! Who is taking the picture here? When Aunt Caren is around, she is the entertainment. Can you tell she is beside me? She was trying to get them to look at me. Abby already knows if you look, it will only take one or two shots. I am still trying to teach my other two. Thank you Aunt Caren for bringing the wagon. It was awesome!

My favorite of all the animals!!!!!!!!!!! Big Poser!



Priceless!!!
We had so much fun, but it wasn't over yet. We stoped by Cheescake Factory for dinner and desert.

Blueberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake
Yummy!!!
I could really use a piece of this right now. 

Off to get the kids ready for bed and school tomorrow. Later, Kellie.

2 comments:

Carol said...

It looks like you guys had a great day! And the Cheesecake Factory? My favorite!!

Michelle Whitlow said...

How fun!!! I want some cheesecake now :)