Monday, February 8, 2010

Back from an AWESOME weekend!

Just me and my hubby in this snazzy condo. 





Wow is all I can say.  I want that bathroom. The den was average. We had 2 bd and 2 ba plus a room with bunkbeds. More than enough room for two people. Very nice.

                                                                   McGuire's Irish Pub
Friday night after coctails we headed accross the street to this neatest resturant.  There was money hanging from the ceilings and all over the walls. I think the menu said there were 900 thousand plus $1 bills in the whole building. I guess if business turned bad there's a mortgage payment. Who is the genius behind that one?   Note to self: If you open a business.......... JK! Pretty smart though.




I met some really sweet people this weedend. We are very lucky that Hal works for such a great company. They seem to really care about him.
Saturday was SHOPPING TIME! I went with Cammie and Ivy and had a great time. I had just met them but did not feel like I was out of place at all. Great shopping pals! They talked me into my first COACH purse. I told you they were good. I love it, but I can't have it till March. I bought the boys some shirts and Abby and mom a couple of surprises. Then Sunday I went to Old Time Pottery. I love love love this place. I had to get my brother a few things for his house. Can't beat the prices. Then back to the outlets so Hal can go the Nike and Under Armour store. Of course I made myself useful and went to Children's Place. Just being a good Mom. What can I say? :)

I came home to two very happy kids. They about knocked me down in the doorway. Yes, I said two kids. The third one (Grant) did not even notice me from playing his Nintendo DS. He did not even want me to give him a hug. Little Turd!!!! He better be careful, that just might be thrown away. Accidentally, of course!

I hope you all had a good weekend as well.
Kellie
 

2 comments:

Carol Crowley said...

Glad you are back! The condo looked beautiful. Where did you go? And I sure hope that restaurant doesn't burn to the ground!!

Life as we are living it said...

Glad to be back.We stayed at Emerald Grand in Destin. I thought the same thing Carol. That is a lot of money. We should do a girls weekend there soon before the rates change. It is 129 a night. Woo Hoo!