Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Goodies

Mom was down town today and look what she brought for my babies.
















COOKIES!!!!!!!!YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you see a little nose in this picture. This is what usually happens to anything Grant is eating. Ellie knows exactly who she can steal from. We laughed when we saw this picture because Grant hollars all the time about Ellie eating his food.


Here are a couple of  pictures of my little buddy getting ready for his valentine party.






One...Two...Three....









This is mother helping my nephew get ready for his party too.


They are one year apart and their rooms are next to each other at preschool.  They are so close  and I love to watch them. If one has something, the other has to have one too. I am getting used to buying 4 of everything. He is one of mine pretty much. He does actually look like my baby pictures so I guess he could pass for mine. Sweet boys!

 And were done! I think they turned out pretty cute. Trucks and puppies, what more could a boy ask for?

We were gone this weekend and my house is a disaster so I better get to cleaning.