Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Weekend / Quick Trip Down Memory Lane

We were so busy this weekend I did not have time to take one picture. Hal had a class in Utah and we are so glad he is back. He mentioned in one of our phone calls that he picked the perfect weekend to leave. HaHa, funny hunny!!! Abby had pictures at 9:30 and a game at 11:00a.m. Blake had pictures at 10:00 and a game at 12:30 p.m. I had consession stand duty from 10:00 to 12:00.  Do you see some overlaping here? They had the pictures across the street from the field and if you don't work your shift in the CS your kid does not play in the game.  I won't bore you with how it all worked out, but I will say "Mom you came through for me again." Whoever out there thinks they have the best mom in the world, I have you beat!!!!! Thank you Mom, I love you!!!  
                            ***************************
I woke up this morning with a migrain and stayed in bed so now I am up all night on the computer going through pictures. These are some of my favorite.
My sweet family!

Two cool dudes after Caren or Cara finished with them. **** A kiss from brother, YUK!!! :)
 
Olivia, my neice, learning very early that Nikon rocks! **** Grant was so chunky. I call him my chunky monkey.

Blake is one of a kind! **** Ellie has stollen 10 or more stuffed animals from the kids rooms. She is so cute!
  

 I know I said I am glad Abby
is trying something new for a
change, but I sure do miss these
costumes. Ballet, tap, and Hip Hop.






These are just a quick few I ran across. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Brooklyn Dodgers 3-0
Lady Braves 1-2
    

No comments: